Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Sketch N Stash Challenge 102



Apologies for being a bad blogger this last few days. After a hectic and enjoyable weekend with family I was without internet most of Monday so I'm still playing catch up (with the unmentionable stuff too).
This card is for the current Sketch N Stash challenge. The main image is from the La Pashe CD, text and snowy bp from Crafter's Companions CDs, the holly bp and the sentiment are from Digital Designer CDs.
Still trying to get enough Christmas cards made and am relying heavily on CD's at the present as you can see. It's finished off with some nail heads and some glamour dust on the image. The new element was a lucky find in Lidl. Pack of mixed card (used for first layer and for backing image) - larger than A4 for £1.99. Bargain!
Right - off to make some mince pies now. All go isn't it.
Thank you for visiting.
Beryl xx

16 comments:

ElizabethR said...

He's gorgeous Beryl, had some good crafty bargains out of there myself. Mince Pies yummmmmm Love Elizabeth xxx

Crafty Lark said...

Love your layout and smashing papers. xx Flora

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. Glad you had a nice weekend with your family.

lisa said...

It certainly is, Beryl but in a nice way I hope. It's starting to feel really festive now and the cold weather helps.
Your card is beautiful. I love robins and that mixed card definitely was a bargain.
Thanks for your lovely comments. If you e-mail me your address I'll put a wreath base in the post for you.
Hugs Lisax

Pat said...

Beautiful card Beryl, that image is lovely, so colourful and great layout. Glad you enjoyed the weekend with your family. Looks like you got a good bargain with your card.

Pat xx

Christine B. said...

Beautiful card Beryl. I adore robins . Hope you manage to get a lot more made. Hugs x ChrisB

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Chrissie said...

Such a beautiful card Beryl, I love the traditional look you've achieved here and that lovely image.
That cardstock was certainly a bargain sweetie!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
Chrissie xx

cotnob said...

This is lovely Beryl, I do love Robins on Christmas cards.
I think we are all guilty of being bad bloggers at the moment - I know I certainly am!
Pauline
x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

gorgeous Christmas card, I love robins on cards and in real life but still scared of them...mad or what..
happy baking ,hope your free of pc problems.
janex

pinky said...

What a great idea Beryl, its looks so gorgeous!

Jules said...

Hi Beryl

Woo hoo!!! You got your nail heads!!

Great use of the sketch and gorgeous papers.

Lidl seem to be doing some lovely crafty bits at the moment. I got some gorgeous ribbons from there the other week.

Mmmmmm... I can smell those mincepies.

Love Jules xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

The Christmas scene is gorgeous Beryl, and what a fabulous bargain you found in Lidl - well done!
I love Robins - we have had one popping in and out of our back garden this Winter but it won't stay still long enough to get a photo!

Have a lovely weekend - Hugs, Sylvia xx

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Beryl - love the image and the colours are fab! Thanks for joining us at SNS Challenges, Juliexx

Sarah-Jane said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
Sarah-Jane xx

Juls said...

love the vintage look!! hugs Juls