The challenge from
Rainbow Lady this week is for 'St Georges day, Patriotic or British.'
I've chosen to go with the colours of the Union Flag for this one. I used elements from Craft Artist to make the card and the oval plaque is from a set of pre coloured sheets by
Crafty Ann.
The internet is being a right pain for me at the moment - I have to get on line when I can, this morning I was awake just after 5 so did my blog catch up then - the first time I'd managed it since Friday.
Hope you are all having better luck than me.
Thanks for visiting today.
Beryl xx
21 comments:
This is stunning Beryl. I love all the bits you've done in Craft Artist. I hope you get your internet sorted soon.
Ann x
This one showed up Beryl, so think I solved the problem. I stopped following for a day, then signed up again so obviously there was a gremlin somewhere.
This a super work using the patriotic colours, I always seem to struggle with the combo which is daft as I love strong colours.
B x
This is lovely Beryl
Beryl x
The computer is a real pain when it doesn't play nicely isn't it. I hope things improve for you soon.
Your red, white and blue card is really beautiful.
Hugs Lisax
What a beautiful card Beryl.
Hugs Riet.xx
Hi hun
a gorgeous card, beautiful image, lovely papers & embelies, luv the little flowers, hope the net soon sorts itself out, nightmare when it goes, lost mine for a while sat morn, sue,x
Great card Beryl thanks for sharing at Rainbow Ladys. Are you coming up here for port sunlight, will miss you if not :( Elizabeth x
This is a real beauty Beryl I love the sprinkling of flowers, did you do that in Craft Artist? Clever stuff, I haven't really mastered all this digi crafting yet. Hope you get your internet sorted out soon
Claire xx
Gorgeous Beryl... so glad you got it to go through. Thanks for playing
Love Cynthia x
Hi Beryl
I noticed you were bright and early this morning.
Loving your card today - especially the splattering of flowers in the background.
Hope your internet starts behaving soon.
Love Jules xx
Love your Red , white and blue card it's so pretty. Hugs x ChrisB
I've been having problems with my computer too but so far (fingers crossed) not with Blogger for a while. Mine's the keyboard which suddenly decides it doesn't want to type half the characters I type. It drives me bonkers having to keep going back four spaces to insert a missing letter and takes so long I invariably give up. So far tonight, dare I say .............. so good!
I love your card Beryl, it's so crisp and clean looking but like Brenda it's not a combo I'm comfortable working with somehow. You've made a beautiful job of this though.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Lovely, Beryl. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.
Mine is as slow as a snail this morning Beryl:(Wow your card is stunning, love all the tiny little flowers and stitching.
Hello Beryl
Oh wow this is just stuning, I love the vibrant colours and brilliant inmage. The teeny, tiny flowwers are a brilliant idea.
luv
irene
xxxx
Lovely card Beryl, I love craft artist
Trish xx
very pretty card,my nurse card colours would have worked for this challenge.
Gorgeous colouring on the tulips.
My internet is slow ,pc's are a pain sometimes but we couldn't do without them now.
janex
Love it Beryl, but then I love all your work :)
Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog and I promise I won't mention the 'C' word until at least September when I've been on my hols :) xx
Great work in Craft Artist and a perfect card for the challenge. Thank you for sharing it with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
Jen x
Beautiful card Beryl, very patriotic, love the layout and image.
Pat xx
Love this Beryl and you have done well with Craft Artist. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.
Jenny x
Post a Comment