The background I did in Craft Artist using the Haberdashery Christmas digikit. The sentiment on the green label I did with my Xyron design runner. (I'm still finding things that haven't seen the light of day since the move.) and the Christmas tree is an EI stamp - coloured with brush markers. A couple of buttons and a bit of gold stretchy thread to finish it off. I wish I could get the knack of adding lots of extras but never seem to be able to manage it. Chicken I think is the phrase - or is it lack of imagination. Either way it's not got a lot stuck on it but it will go through the 5mm post thingy.
Off to Zumba shortly with my daughter. Wish me luck!
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

11 comments:
Brilliant card, Beryl! I love your colour palette.
Janet xx
I don't think a card as lovely as this needs lots of extras Beryl, it's gorgeous as it is. It's wonderful to have you joining us again.
Ann x
A lovely card Beryl. At first glance I thought you had been patient and cross stitched around the edge of this.
Sue X
A lovely card Beryl, and so unusual. Thank you for joining in with us at Cd Sunday.
Carol x
Cd Sunday DT
This is great Beryl and you arte at least one card ahead of me this year.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday again this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT
Fabulous card! I haven't even started my Christmas cards yet so well done.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
I could have sworn the background was fabric, I love this card, very classy and defo enough on it.
janex
A lovely card and image, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday, Wendy x
I think this card is perfect Beryl. I love embellies but not on overload. The 'cross stitch' on your card is very convincing, lol!
Well done on crossing one Christmas card off your list. I bet I leave it to the last minute like I have for the past two years.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Oh Wow! I love this! I love the swirly tree image :) This is really perfect for the Christmas challenge at Crafty Ann's this week. Thank you so much for linking up and playing along with us :)
This is beautiful, Beryl. I thought the BG was fabric too - very nice Craft Arty work :)
IMHO the buttons, gold thread and label are just enough - it would've been a shame to cover up your lovely BG.
x
Post a Comment