Saturday, 14 April 2012

Crafty Ann's Challenge #63


Crafty Ann's challenge this week is 'It's a Man thing!'. I don't get to make many 'man' cards. This one is for a friend's birthday and I've used my new (ish) Sprocket Wizard dies, heat embossed several times in gold. The bp is from Artylicious, the distressed embossed piece at the back is some co-ordinations card put through a Cuttlebug folder and the stamp is by Crafty Individuals.
Thanks very much for visiting today.
Beryl xx

10 comments:

Pat said...

What a great card for a man Beryl. Lovely image and those sprockets look like real metal - super. Have a good weekend.

Pat xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Beryl.

Hugs Riet.xx

Ann Whitfield said...

This is fabulous Beryl, it's so good to have you joining us again.
Ann x

brenda said...

Morning Beryl

Again I saw your comment and thought I had better check you out, saw you had posted, went back and checked my dashboard and nowhere. I just can't understand it.

Anyhow your card, love the aged feel to it, the whole steampunk thing terrifies me, but you have clearly got it off to a tee.

Have a good Sunday,

B x

Jen said...

The gold cogs look great Beryl, like the stamped image too. Super card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.
Jen x

Crafting Queen said...

Super card, love the embossing and the image.

Irene said...

Beryl, this is a brilliant male card, I love the cog wheels they look so real. It's so different from your usual style but fabulous, I love that CI stamp.

luv
irene
xxx

pinky said...

Very manly Beryl. Love all those cogs.

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Beryl, you have made a lovely card which fits our challenge well. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Crafty Ann's Design Team xxx

Juls said...

oooh wow, love the fabulous steampunk look! hugs Juls