I've used the Docrafts Digital Designer Celebrations disc for this card which I'm entering into the CD Sunday challenge - 'Sweets for my Sweet'. The picket fence is an X Cut die and the 'flower stem' a Sissix die. The flower was from my stash and the flower pot a piece of co-ordinations card cut to shape. The sentiment is from the same CD cut out with an X Cut heart die.
Thanks very much for visiting today.
Beryl xx

16 comments:
This is lovely Beryl, yet another cd I haven't seen. I do like the picket fence, looks like a good die to have, and your flower reminds me of Weed in the Flowerpot Men and yes I know I'm really showing my age now!
Thanks for joining usat CD Sunday again this week.
Jenny x
Sweet card Beryl. Have a great weekend.
Lovely card Beryl, that image is just so cute, great flower too. Have a good weekend.
Pat xx
Beautiful card Beryl,I love the image and your papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
Very pretty and so sweet.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Beautiful card, love the image
Margaret
I think Jenny is right about your flower, Beryl. It is fun and reminded me of the Flower Pot Men as well.
A lovely card and thank you for joining in with us.
Carol x
CD Sunday DT
Lovely cute hedgehogs! Very pretty card.
Janet xx
A Sweet pretty card. Love it. Thanks for your lovely message. Hugs x ChrisB
Another super card Beryl and the sunflower growing up the side is perfect.
Rain, rain and yet more rain, I think I'm getting quite paranoid now.
Have a good weekend.
B x
A lovely layout on your card, I like the sunflower.
Colleen
GD CD Sunday
This is gorgeous Beryl. Ive resisted this CD so far, but I feel that I'm weakening.
Sue x
Such a sweet and prettThanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge.
y card.
All behind with my commenting again this week !, fab card, a cute image, definately flowerpot men daisy', thanks for sharing at CD Sunday, Wendy x
That's just adorable Beryl, love the big sunflower!
Heh! Heh! I had the exact same memory as Starcyl when I saw the cute flower. Love those little hedgies and I love to see what you do with your cds Beryl as it's something I don't do (I'm next to useless with the computer, lol).
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Post a Comment