It's the 86th challenge on the Sketch and Stash blog this fortnight and the sketch has been drawn by Doreen.
I've used a Whiff of Joy stamp that I've had for quite a while - coloured with Pro Markers. Only used it once and the card sat in the box so long I cannibalised it for the card. The papers were a freebie in a magazine a couple of years ago - the ribbon I've had for yonks and the flowers made from my smallest daisy punches and coloured with the same pink Promarker as the flowers in this cuties hair. For the sentiment I used my Design Runner and then cut it out with a scalloped nestie.
Have a good weekend and thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx
Phew - posted it and then realised I'd missed the card candy in the corners. All done now.

14 comments:
Beautiful card Beryl,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
Super card, Beryl. I am amazed how people can come up with something so nice from a sketch. I see one and my mind goes blank!
Janet xx
Lovely little card and great to find an image already coloured, love when that happens Beryl.
Hi Beryl
A great layout and how lovely to be able to use up some of the stash that has stayed around a while! I love it when that happens!!
Beautiful flowers too!
Hope you are having a good weekend. Major rain here again today so we are planning on staying indoors snug and warm and dry!!!
Love Jules xx
Just gorgeous Beryl!
One of my fave images and lovely papers and colour combo too.
So happy to see you back at Sketch N Stash again.
Chrissie xx
Gorgeous card Beryl, lovely cute image, great colouring, bp and flowers.
Pat xx
Hi hun
an adorbale card, fabulous colouring, pretty papers & embelies, lovely design, sue,x
very pretty,love the little girl and the lovely flowers,nice sketch too.
janex
Fabulous card, very pretty indeedy
Thanks for joining us at SnS
Sue
xx
Glad you finally used that adorable image Beryl as your card is beautiful. Wonderful colouring and matching of papers and I'm glad you didn't miss the card candy as it really is the perfect finishing touch.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Such a pretty card Beryl - love your layout and the greens and pinks.
Have a happy week - Sylvia xx
A beautiful card, Beryl. The card candy just adds those finishing touches doesn't it. I love your spotty ones.
Hope you are not getting washed away with all this rain. We had a beautiful day of sunshine yesterday but back to rain today!!
Hugs Lisax
Beautiful card Bery. The image is so lovely.
Many thanks for joining us at SnS this week
Hugs
Doreen
Gorgeous card, Beryl! Love the cute image and your fab papers! Thanks for joining us at SNS this fortnight! Juliexx
Post a Comment