Thursday, 5 April 2012

He's got more eggs than me....


Well Zumba was great although I'm not sure a body my age should even be attempting some of the moves. So here I sit, with my feet up and with a cup of hot chocolate, bringing you my second post of the day. Shock horror - I know!

For some reason I didn't have to make as many Easter cards this year.lol. This being single does have some advantages you know.
This is one I made for my son and his family featuring Tatty Teddy. My daughter in law loves teddies so it's for her mainly.
The bp and image are both from a Taddy Teddy CD and the flowers made using my Nellie Snellen dies. The stem is a Sissix flourish die and the sentiment is computer generated.
I'm entering it into Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week which is 'Happy Easter'.
Even if you don't normally make Easter cards - it's a good reason to make at least one so you can enter the challenge which is sponsored by Joanna Sheen this week.
I have to sing the praises of Joanna and her company - I ordered myself a Big Shot yesterday afternoon - and it arrived at 9 this morning. Hows that for service. Guess what I was playing with instead of doing housey stuff today.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

18 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card. Zumba is so much fun, keep enjoying it. Happy Easter to you. :)

Crafting Diva said...

Lovely card love me to you and you made a lovely card with him!!!!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Beryl,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Annie said...

oh Beryl this is just sooooooooooooooo cute - I love it.
Ann xxx

lisa said...

You sound very energetic doing Zumba, Beryl. My SIL does it and she says it's a great laugh!!!
Your Tatty Teddy is so cute with his Easter Eggs. I love TT and have some toppers waiting to be made into cards at the minute.
Wishing you a very Happy Easter.
Hugs Lisax

Janet said...

Great card, Beryl! Hope you have a happy Easter. The Bigshot is next on the list for me when the trusty Cuttlebug gives up the ghost.

Janet xx

pinky said...

He has got more than me too Beryl lol. Its a gorgeous little card. I haven't had time to play with the Easter images on that cd yet:( Always next year hopefully lol. Happy Easter to you.

Christine B. said...

Lovely card Beryl, I bet they loved it. Have fun with your Big shot. Hugs x ChrisB

brenda said...

Hi Beryl, your visit just prompted me as not seen anything from you this week, but see you do have a post so need to check out why your not showing on my dashboard.

Cute card btw and hope you have a good Easter break.

N x

Jules said...

Well done on the Zumba Beryl .. .. you are a braver woman than me that's for sure!!!

I would really embarrass myself if I was to go. I lack co-ordination (or that is my excuse anyway LOL!!).

Loving your Easter card. I am sure your Son and DIL will love it.

Hope you have a good Easter holiday.

Love Jules xx

Pat said...

Such a cute card Beryl. Have a Happy Easter weekend and enjoy playing with your Big Shot.

Pat xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Zumba....me no do Zumba...out of breath just watching,but good on you! you have a smashing figure .
Love the teddy card so cute. I only sent 2 Easter cards this year ,to my 2 great Aunts.
Happy Easter.janex

Irene said...

Hello Beryl

Your card is brilliant, I love the soft gentle colours and adorable image.

I am outof breath just thinking of Zumba.
luv
irene
xxxx

Rainbow Lady said...

A very sweet card Beryl and yes he has more eggs than me too. Thanks for playing
Love Cynthia x

ElizabethR said...

Yep he beat me on the egg score as well lol. Love Elizabeth x

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

Your card is really sweet, Beryl.
Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

craftimamma said...

Hi Beryl, Thanks for your visit to my blog (and the DT one too). I've been slowly working my way down my blog roll this weekend doing a long awaited catch up, I might not get chance for another one for a week or two but we'll see.

I do envy you doing the Zumba classes as I had to give up dancing about 4 years ago and I do miss it.

Love your Easter card and he beat me on the egg score too. Probably a good job judging by my expanding waistline, lol!

Hope you're enjoying your Big Shot. I bought mine on a whim when I first started crafting and I love it.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Jen said...

This is lovely Beryl, so cute. I am a bit late as I have been away but Happy Easter to you and thank you for sharing at Rainbow Lady's.
Jen x