This week Rainbow Lady's challenge has 'Faces' as the theme. It doesn't have to be a human face so I've chosen this Husky stamp from Clarity as the 'face' for my card. I've inked the background with a mixture of Adirondacks and Distress inks and stamped the image with Black Stazon. The trees are a mixture of Stampscapes and Crafty Individuals. The bp is one of my precious Graphicus Guild ones and the black border on the left was cut using a Cuttlebug border die (twice). A few gems in the corner just to break the monotomy.
I forgot to mention that I oversprayed the image with Silver Cosmic Shimmer spray too.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

27 comments:
Stunning piece, love the colours and the images you used! Thanks for your lovely comment, the plant is a large shrubby things. Will try and get a photo of the whole things. I love my Cannon macro lens, it allows you to get real close up shots and it's very sharp. Have a great evening. Hugs Anesha
Hi Beryl
gorgeous card luv the feel of it,beautifl image gorgeous scene, sue,x
Hi Beryl
This is fantastic, watched Barbara this morning on C&C, beautiful colours love the husky and the border.
Christine x
What a lovely card Beryl and I'm not surprised that these are your favourite papers, they're gorgeous!
Thanks so much for your supportive comments on my blog.
lol Chrissie xx
Beryl I just love this card, I have this stamp but haven't used it yet I think I may just have to get it out.
Jenny x
Fabulous card Beryl, funny that when we hear 'faces' we don't always think of animals.
Great image on a super background.
Love your Cuttlebug borders too.
Christine xx
wow gorgeous card Beryl, when i seen Cynthias challenge i was thinking of "human faces" how hopeless am i!! LOL
love this, love te colours and layout
Wendy xx
Fabulous Beryl love that image - a fab face - and the borders are super too. Thanks for playing this week Love Cynthia x
Hi Beryl - this is a really beautiful image and you have set it against a fabulous background. Love the CB borders and the colours you have used.
Hugs, Sylvia xxxxxx
Ohhh wowww Beryl,What a beautiful card,i love your image and your papers.
So gorgeous colours.
Hugs Riet.xx
Fantastic card Beryl, its got a really mystical feel to it. The stamp is gorgeous
Claire xx
Hi Beryl
This is gorgeous. What a stunning image and I love your black border. It really makes for a striking card.
Hope all is well with you. Aplogises for being such a bad visitor lately.
Lisax
Beautifuly piece of art Beryl, love that stamp which I haven't seen before and the blue background and paper are stunning. Thanks for commenting on my Alice card and you are being too modest you certainly do have the imagination to create anything!
Oh wonderful card Beryl.
luv
Debby
Beryl this is a real stunner of a card, gorgeous shades of blue, excellent image (my daughter would love that image). I absolutely adore it.
Pinky
wow this is just gorgeous, so striking and mystical, Love it!! Hugs Juls
Stunning card Beryl, love the "face" and your background, it looks so good, colours are great too.
Pat xx
Beautiful card. Love that husky image so much. Colourscheme fits so well and the scenic stamping is just so good. Love it.
Janet xx
I love it Beryl. I, too, have fished out a selkection of human faces ready for this challenge. You have made me think again now! So thank you for broadening my horizons. I love that stamp, it's one I need to add to my wish list I think. Colours are just right with the image. Fabulous.
Wanda
A stunning card. I just love the Husky image. The colours work wonderfully with it. Well done.ChrisB
What a wonderful "face" on this card. Terrific soft effects in blue and that black border is a fantastic addition for this card. Love it, Martha
fabuloous background effects, great mystic look to your card. janex
Hi Beryl
What a brilliant creation.
I love that image, the colours you have used and the mystical overall look.
Great border too.
Love Jules xx
Morning Beryl
Wow what a fabulous card, it's gorgeous. I love the colours and your stamped image is fabulous. Just perfect.
luv
irene
xxxx
Hi Beryl
I know cant believe it myself, they are all in folders in a drawer, 2 years worth I didnt subscibe this year, never really joined in on the forum, but do love her papers, thinking of putting some stamps on ebay and then when I look at them I change my mind.
Christine x
Stunning card, fab image from Clarity and you have made a wonderful setting for it with the inks. Um but using a Graphicus Guild paper.... you're braver than me!!! I have only ever managed to wave scissors at my hoard once!
A beautiful card! I just adore the colours you've used and that beautiful die cut border. kxx
Post a Comment