Friday, 4 June 2010

Crafty Ann's Challenge #16


It's a colour challenge from Crafty Ann this time. With the world cup coming up Ann thought using the colours of your national flag would be a good theme. I chose to go with Wales as that's where I'm living now and I thought red, green and white a better choice than red, white and blue.
I've made a little hanging to go inside the cupboard where the Kit Kats etc are kept. I don't know if it will work - but it's worth a try.
I've used Crafty Ann's jeans digi stamp, resized and coloured in MCS except for the midrif - which is Promarkers. The swirly stamp on the white is a Rollergraph stamp and the sentiment was computer generated.

And the winner of the two coloured sheets offered on here for those who left a comment - and drawn from the proverbial hat (well, my sunhat) by my soon to be ex hubby  is:- Darling Ho

Please e mail Ann on the address that's on the challenge blog so she can send you your prize.

Thanks very much for visiting today and I hope you can join us in this latest challenge.

Beryl xx

18 comments:

iReneM said...

Oh, that is great Beryl.
I am having a good giggle at the sentiment, love it :-)

x

Ann Whitfield said...

I laughed out loud when you posted this on the DT blog Beryl! It's a fabulous idea and has sparked another one off for me. An absolutely brilliant interpretation of the challenge!
Ann x

Unknown said...

Hi Beryl
thanks for giving me a giggle today, great idea let me know if it works, have a great weekend
Christine x

pinky said...

How cool is that Beryl, I love it and definitely need one for my fridge lol or better still the biscuit tin!
Pinky

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Beryl I so loved this when I saw it on the DT blog and that saying is just a perfect sentiment lol...I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Janet said...

A fine Welsh card and I can confirm the sentiment (unfortunately).

Janet xx

Riet said...

Ohhh Beryl,So gorgeous...

Hugs Riet.xx

Pat said...

Super card Beryl, and such a great fun sentiment.

Pat xx

Lavender Rose said...

I love it! Very colourful and very funny, novel idea too!

Christine said...

Super card Beryl and I do like your motto, will have to put one on the biscuit box for me.
Christine xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Ooooh - this really took me by surprise when I popped over to yours Beryl!! (but in a nice way)! I love it - the image and sentiment are fabulous, and so true! Love and hugs, Sylvia xxx

brenda said...

Morning Beryl

This brought a smile to my face, even this early in the monring.

Let me know if it works and if it does, I'll need to make quite a few.

B x

Crafting Queen said...

Love this colours you used, great card and fun image. Have a great weekend. Anesha

Claire said...

Fab hanger Beryl, it looks gorgeous and the sentiment really made me chuckle
Claire xx

starcyl said...

That's great Beryl! It's an idea I think lots of people would like to adopt me included, but it would have to be on the wine rack for me.

Jenny x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

fab card, this applies to me not the tiny slim you, I love my food.
If you want a good promarker tutorial have a look at the lili of the valley insipiring blog. Good you tube vid to follow. their images are so easy to colour anyway.
Going to a 50th birthday party in chester tonight, must get ready.
takecare janex

Juls said...

this is such fun!! Love it! hugs Juls

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab hanger Beryl it is lovely.
Cathy xxx