Wednesday, 2 July 2008

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers Group 20

I was really chuffed when Cynthia invited me to join this group. I'm really looking forward to getting to know loads of new crafters and see all their work. I hope I can get round to visiting everybody on a regular basis but this coming week will be difficult as we have relatives staying again from Sunday onwards. It's a bit like that in the summer as we live in a beautiful part of Wales and we usually have at least four different groups of family members staying between May and August. I'll do my best though
I've been making my own cards for quite a while but used to do so using a computer. Have been using stamps and papercraft since 2005. My niece Terrie got me hooked and she will be visiting with her family in July/August. Needless to say we have to send the men out on their own sometimes so that we can get on with the more important things in life. (Crafting of course.)
Beryl xx

8 comments:

Loopy said...

Hi Beryl, another sheenie I see lol, thanks for stopping by, I too am in wales just the other end in the south. I look forward to getting to know you <):-)

Janette said...

Hi Beryl,
What part of Wales are you from ?
I used to live in newport.
Looking forward to getting to know the other * sisters * in group 20
Hugs
Janette

Phree said...

Hi, just dropped by as we are both in SBS 20. Looking forward to getting to know eveyrone in the sisterhood.

Lavender Rose said...

Hi Beryl, I am pleased to say I just joined group 20 :) love your blog!

Denise x

PixieHouse Creations said...

Hi Beryl or should i say hi sis :)
hehe
This makes crafting even more fun doesnt it
Wendy x

Nikki said...

Hi there SBS 20 sister,

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Your blog is now linked on my page.

Chat soon,

Nikki x

Crafting Queen said...

Hi Beryl, I am one of your sisters SBS-20. Look forward to getting to know you.

Janette said...

Hi Beryl,

I am one of your new 20 sisters.
Looking forward to getting to know everyone
Hugs
Janette