Sunday, 13 July 2008

Lupins Times Two



The challenge over at Tanda Stamps this week was to use the same stamp twice. This lupin stamp had three stems so I thought I would use it twice to make a fuller image. I masked the first image and then overstamped. It's then coloured with Lyra watercolours and matted onto green and then a cream base card. It's quite a large image so there wasn't much space left to do a lot else.

Thanks for looking.

Beryl xx

7 comments:

Chrissie said...

This looks really beautiful Beryl, the colours are gorgeous and I love the torn vellum at the base.

Janette said...

Hi Beryl,

I like the layer of vellum along the bottom.
TFS
Janette SBS#20

Phree said...

Beautiful card!

Rainbow Lady said...

So effective and pretty Beryl.
Wel done the vellum looks great.
Love Cynthia x

Carol said...

Beautiful love the card

:0)

Ann Whitfield said...

What a beautifully tranquil card this one is Beryl - the colours are beautiful
Ann x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Such a pretty card Beryl - love the touch of vellum!