
This weeks challenge from Arty Girlz was to make a man's card or a card with a man/men on it. I think I've covered both with this one. The stamps are from Crafters Companion. The background for the fisherman is glossy card brayered with Peacock Brilliance Ink. The speckles round the edge are a stamp from the Cloudy Day Stamp in the Hand Set. The fish and greeting are on the same background and the corners are the tan paper that I've used behind the stamped plate.
Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx
6 comments:
Brilliant card - love it!
Fabulous card for the challenge Beryl - love the fisherman image and the colours they are stunning
Kath
xxxx
Absolutely fabulous Beryl - and perfect for one of those notoriously difficult categories - men!
Ann x
Fantastic card Beryl and would suit my husband as he is fishing mad lol
Thanks for joining in with this weeks Arty Girlz challenge xx
bEATIFUL LOVE THE BRAYERING IN MY WISDOM I FORGOT TO BY A PLAIN ONE GOT LOTS OF PATTERNED ONES BOY AM I KICKING MYSELF!! LOL
:0)
Just catching up after being flat out busy!! You have some lovely cards here and this one is perfect for those difficult to make cards!
Post a Comment