Thursday, 3 July 2008

Fat Bottomed Girls

I'm having some fun today because Arty Girlz want an interpretation of a favourite song. I love Queen. In fact I decided many years ago to have Another One Bites the Dust played at my funeral. It's written into my will so woe betide anyone who forgets. I couldn't find the image I wanted to suggest 'Fat Bottomed Girls' - another Queen song I love - so I went for the panty template. At least one my daughters will appreciate it. The paper is from a magazine and the trimming is self adhesive paper lace - coloured with a peel off marker. The beads hanging on the "belt" are also a freebie from a magazine. Not a lot of work in it I know but I did spend a lot of time looking for everything. I hope that counts as effort

Thanks for visiting .

Beryl xx

15 comments:

Jacqueline TresBella said...

Ha!Ha! How cute!! and appropriate to the song. These would make great invitations to a lingerie party. Where do you find all of these challenges? You all are really fast!

Jacqueline
SBS #20

Phree said...

Oooo La La! Your card is brill - it did make me laugh and that Queen song, - well I can hear Freddie in my head right now!

Chrissie said...

Oh Beryl, this did make me laugh what a fabulous card I love it! Also had to have a laugh at your choice of funeral song, good on you!

Leona said...

Beryl thats fabby made me chuckle that did it really is great! Oh im leona btw a fellow sbs sistah... take care x x

tiggertastic said...

Fantastic card Beryl. I love it, made me giggle.

I am just loading my Tag on my blog, and a link to your blog page.

Take care sweetie, Sarah x

Julie Allain said...

LOL I love it !!

What a fantastic take on the challenge Beryl and I've got the song in my head now lol

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz once again xx

Crissi Harvey said...

Fantastic Beryl, brilliant lol love your thinking.

Tha nks for joiningin with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Carol said...

Hi

Great card I did one as a valentine for DH

Our SBS group is now full!!

Happy crafting
TC
Carol

Rainbow Lady said...

How fabulous is this Beryl and what a good idea. I love Queen too.
Love Cynthia x I want Van Morrison at my funeral lol

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Oh Beryl - very Saucy! Love your song inspiration!

Unknown said...

LOL what a fab card. Hi Beryl I'm also a sister of SBS 20...look forward to getting to know you & everyone else xxx

Unknown said...

This is hilarious!

Lavender Rose said...

This is fun and very effective :)

Chriss Rollins said...

only just found you ...must tell u ,u made me lafff
chriss x

Fiona said...

I was wondering what song it was - I should have guessed - a great fave of mine too - what a fun card!