Friday, 4 July 2008

My Favourite Flowers


This week the challenge on Rainbow Lady's blog has been set by Tiina. She wants us to use our favourite flower. Mine is the hardy geranium. In my last garden I had over 100 different varieties.(I've no idea how many actual plants I had - several hundred I suspect.) When I moved here I only brought 69 but the numbers have crept up again as I find new ones. I haven't been able to find a stamp with this flower on it (yet) so I thought I'd share some from the garden. As I write these blooms are all still out there in the rain. I just photographed a few and stuck them on a card like stamps. I'm sure this card needs something more but I wanted to get it posted before the visitors arrived as I think that will be the end of my crafting for a week.
Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx

16 comments:

For the life of me said...

gorgeous xxx

Rainbow Lady said...

This is superb Beryl the flowers are so pretty and my favourite colour of course. You are clever to grow so many pretty flowers.
Thanks for playing and I don't think it needs anything else lol
Love Cynthia x

Chrissie said...

I don't think your card needs anything else Beryl, I think it's perfect just the way it is. Such a clever idea and such gorgeous flowers, clever girl!

Sue said...

A very pretty card beryl, your flowers are too, well done on both the card and your gardening skills.

Phree said...

Beautiful flowers, the photos make a very pretty card.

Love your "to the ends of the world" card too.

Cecilia said...

This is nice card! Thanks for play with my sketch!

Hugs, Tiina

Ann Whitfield said...

A very pretty card Beryl
Ann x

Sam Woodruff said...

Hi Beryl, Sam from SBS 20 had a long 4th weekend. Would love to see some pics of your garden and all the flowers. Love your cards.
Hugs across the pond Sam

Jodi said...

so pretty

Fiona said...

I love these flowers too - I only have two sorts in my garden - I didn't know there were so many. Lovely card too. LOL!

Lavender Rose said...

Beautiful Beryl, your garden must be a riot of colour :) I have desperately been trying to find a particular stamp to enter this challenge but time is running out and no sign of it so I will either have to resort to using one of the garden flower photos I took last week or just use an alternative stamp!

Crafting Queen said...

great use of photos! Great card.

RubyMay said...

I hope you are having a good week Beryl.
I dont know how I missed seeing this pretty card before hon....its lovely to see all your plants on it. You clever thing !

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is fab Beryl and I also adore Geraniums!

Leona said...

Lovely Beryl...... i love the purple aswell, and you have grown these you can come and do our gardening lol... TC Leona x

Jackie said...

It's lovely Beryl. I'll bet your garden is gorgeous.