
To celebrate her first year of blogging Ann has set a challenge to make an anniversary card using the colours on her blog (plus white). As my son and his wife will be celebrating their tenth anniversary soon I thought I would make a card for them. (We don't usually bother with anniversaries but ten years is a milestone of sorts.)
The stamp is from Elusive Images, coloured with pearl paints from The Works, mounted onto a background which has been Cuttlebugged. I think I've got all the colours I needed, navy behind the white plaque, pale green ribbon (this is shredded florists ribbon) and pink and lavender in the flowers.
Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx
11 comments:
Just beautiful! - I have that stamp too and it can always be relied on to make stunning cards. You must be a demon with a craft knife - I wish I could cut things out so neatly.
Beautiful card, love the cuttlebug embossing, still trying to make up my mind about getting one.
The card is great, I love the embossed background too, maybe a cuttlebug needs to go on my wish list lol.
Beautiful card Denise - I love it all but the cuttlebugging sets it off wonderfully
Ann x
What a gorgeous and elegant card, I really do love this :)
This is lovely Beryl and well done on using all those colours.
Gorgeous card Beryl just love the embossing of course.
Love Cynthia x
Thanks for taking part Beryl, your card is great and you've managed to use all the colours! Well done xx
Very elegant.
I love white on white.
TFS
Janette
SBS20
I think I'm going to need to get the cuttlebug...beautiful card.
Hugs
Very pretty!
Post a Comment