Sunday, 13 July 2008

Oriental

Rainbow Lady wanted an Oriental card this week. A while ago I was making lots of oriental cards but having had a break my mind's gone a bit dead. Never mind. The paper is from Joanna Sheen's Oriental Dreams cd which I'd printed out some time ago. Good chance to use it up. The dragon is from a pack of oriental images I've had ages and the text is an English Stamp Company one stamped with black Stazon onto printable vellum. (I hope it's the right way up!) The sticks on the scroll are a chopped up kebab skewer. I knew I'd use them eventually as I don't think they'll be getting used on a bar-b-q anytime soon.Thanks for looking.

Beryl xx

8 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Fabulous card Beryl and just that little bit different which I love. Thanks for playing and now go rest the brain lol
Love Cynthia x

Dawn said...

Beryl this is stunning - gorgeous card and wow! that dragon!!

Carol said...

I love the papers and stamps GREAT CARD

TC:0)

Nikki said...

This is lovely, well done you!

x x x

Sue said...

Love the dragon Beryl, what a stunning card.

Ann Whitfield said...

Fabulous card Beryl
Ann x

Chrissie said...

This is lovey Beryl and perfect for the challenge!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is beautiful - love the papers!