Sunday, 7 July 2013

Hats - Sponsored b Jem's Designs



What a scorcher yesterday - and I spent most of it in Llandudno. A perfect day for a day trip to the coast. Off to see some open gardens this morning but will have to cover up a bit more today.
This week the challenge on CD Sunday has been kindly sponsored by Jem's Designs who have generously supplied the team with the Hat Box Confections CD to work from. I chose this gorgeous 'steampunk' style hat. Everything is from the CD apart from the Glossy accents on the watch faces and the heart brads - and a die cut swirl using a Marianne die. I've layered some of the elements up - just once - so it will still fit through the 5mm postage slot.
We are joined this month by Tess as our guest designer.
Hope you'll join in if you can. Jem's designs are also giving the chance for someone to win one of their fab CD's.
Have a good week and thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx

14 comments:

brenda said...

And it's another scorcher today as well Beryl and one of those rare days in the Fens with no wind.

Lovely colour palette on your pretty card, has a real warm feel to it.

B x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Beryl, I like the hat image, the swirls and flowers.
Kevin xx

Cazro said...

Wonderful card, love your design and colour choices. Caz

Christine said...

Great minds and all that Beryl, a lovely creation, so vibrant. Did you use Glossy paper?
Glad you enjoyed yesterday and hope this weather continues.
Hugs
Christine xx

Crafting Queen said...

Fab card. Enjoy the sunshine.

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Beryl, I love your hat image and pretty floral embellishments.
Pauline
x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love this steampunk hat Beryl, I was tempted by it myself.

Sue x

Carol said...

Gorgeous colours Beryl. The kind of steampunk I like with a touch of the feminine.
Carol xx

Wynn said...

Great hat Beryl. I expect you had difficulty choosing there seems to be a great selection on that CD.

Wynn x

craftimamma said...

I'm always amazed by the depth you achieve when with your CD generated cards Beryl. This one is absolutely great and I love the hat.

It's been very pleasant here today until about 1.5 hours ago and now at 4.00 pm it's boiling again almost as much as yesterday. I covered up for a visit to Valley Gardens in Harrogate with DD & her family. Too hot for me I'm afraid.

Hugs
Lesley XX

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Beryl.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crafty Lark said...

Even more scorching today but I must say that I am very pleased about it, your card is gorgeous Beryl, love the colours and fab hat. xx Flora

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Beryl, love the hat and the flowers, such lovely bright colours.

Pat xx

Irene said...

A stunning card Beryl, I love the Autumnal colours.
luv
irene
xxxx