Thursday, 25 July 2013

Christmas is Coming.... and way too fast.



The Allsorts challenge this week is 'Transport' and as I need to crack on with the Christmas cards I thought I'd give this Sheena Douglass stamp an outing. I've coloured it with Promarkers and a Copic and the bp is from the La Pashe Best OF CD. The border down the side was in my stash - given to me by a friend and the closest I have to anything remotely Christmassy - OK it's not but it was just about the right length.. The greeting is from another of Sheena's stamp sets, silver embossed,  and the corner is a Memory box die.There's also some Glamour dust on the post box and the 'ground' to give it a bit of sparkle.
Not much sun today but it's so muggy now - and still way too warm.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx

16 comments:

catherine said...

This is fantastic Beryl and love the stamps you have used. thanks for joining our challenge at Allsorts this week
x catherine

Michelle J M said...

Beryl this is wonderful! I love that stamp which you have coloured beautifully. The backing paper is perfect for the image and your greetings and die cuts finish it off so well. Michelle x

brenda said...

Sorry I've been such a bad blogger the last few weeks Beryl and hands up and admit this is mostly copy and paste, but just wanted to thank you for your visits whilst I have been poorly and say hello, hopefully when we return from holiday I will back to normal - whatever that is !

And thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

B x

Crafty Lark said...

Great colouring and love your layers. xx Flora

Crafting Queen said...

Super Christmas card. Have a great weekend.

anne said...

This is beautiful, your colouring is superb

Wendy L said...

Thanks for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week, great card. xxxx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Beryl, I love your beautifully coloured image and fabulous backing paper.
Pauline
x

Christine B. said...

Hi Beryl, beautiul Christmas card. Lovely border and lovely colouring. Have a good weekend. Hugs x ChrisB

McCrafty's Cards said...

brilliant Christmas card Beryl, I like the image and the border.
kevin xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Beryl.
luv
Debby

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A lovely Chrisrmas card Beryl, and you are so right, Christmas is coming way to fast. I'm busy enjoying this wonderful summer we're having at the moment.

Sue x

Sarah said...

Such a beautiful festive card Beryl and well done you on getting an early start on your Christmas cards. Thank you so much for joining us for our Transport challenge at Allsorts this week x

Christine said...

This is lovely Beryl but please don't remind about Christmas. lol
If my memory serves me correctly isn't this one of the images we used at a Sheena Douglass workshop quite a time ago.
Your colouring is perfect.
Hugs
Christine xx

Pat said...

Lovely Christmas card Beryl, the backing paper is beautiful and your colouring on the stamp is perfect. Have a good weekend.

Pat xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

think I've said it before , but this is one ace Christmas stamp , love your wonderful festive card. janex