This week on CD Sunday Wendy has chosen the theme of 'Christmas in July'. How many of us promised ourselves we would make a start on Christmas cards early in the year, made the start and then ground to a halt. I did I know for sure. So this week I've added one more to the box - it will probably have to be one of the hand delivered ones as it's an 8 x 8. I've used the Jem's Design CD 'A Fantasy Winter' for my card. The image and bp are from the CD, the swirl is a Marianne die cut and the blue Poinsettia is printed from Debbi Moore's Christmas fairies. The sentiment is computer generated and mounted onto a nestie scalloped rectangle. There's some white organzer ribbon across the centre too.
Hope you'll find time to join in and if you do don't forget to give credit to the CD which has been used in the making of your project.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl - suffering in the heat in Staffs.xx

10 comments:
I love this card Beryl, it's the sort I would make for my nice who is horse mad. Last year I started my cards in january and had loads made by now, this year, well the first is the one you see on the CD Sunday blog.
Sue x
I love this Beryl, this is a CD I didn't get but it looks a good one to add to my collection. Fab image and I love your overall design especially the die cuts.
Hugs xx
This is gorgeous Beryl, I like the beautiful image the swirls and the blue poinsettia.
Kevin xx
REally lovely christmas card. I am sure you will have all yours done soon. :)
Beautiful card, missed the show when that cd was on. Love the image you have chosen. Hugs x ChrisB
Gorgeous card Beryl, I love the colours, the image and the beautiful poinsettia. Thanks for your comments on my card, sorry if I mislead you a little with my sentiment, it was computer generated but unfortunately not by me, by a friend who let me have copies to use.
Have a good week.
Pat xx
This is a beautiful Christmas card Beryl, such a gorgeous image and lovely soft blues.
It's rather hot in Hampshire as well, I have had to resort to putting the fan on in my craft room so everything is blowing all over the place.
I hope your are well.
Pauline
x
This is lovely Beryl and makes me feel nice and cool in this heatwave. Love the swirls.
Jocelyn x
I really like this Beryl, a nice unique image for Christmas. Beautiful blues and your die and poinsettia looks fabulous. Michelle x
This is a stunning Christmas card Beryl and as Michelle said quite unique. Actually just looking at it makes me feel a tad cooler....Bliss!
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Post a Comment