Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Gorgeous Lashes


Thanks to the hot weather and not being keen on venturing out of the house in it,  I've managed to make a card to enter into the Allsorts challenge this week - which is 'Fur and Feathers'.
I bought this stamp a few years ago when I was lucky enough to get to the Stamp Addicts shop. I've coloured it with Promarkers (Saffron) and coloured the flowers to match. The backing paper is from a Bearly Mine Extreme CD and the swirl is a Cheery Lynn die. I created the sentiment with my Design runner and the keyboard that lets you create your own text. I really should make more use of this.
Thanks very much for visiting today.
Beryl xx

10 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love the lashes on the giraffe, and this lovely card Beryl. Gorgeous flowers too.

Sue x

Wendy L said...

This is a gorgeous image and a lovely card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Beryl, I like the adorable image and the flowers.
Kevin xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

I love your card , the image is adorable and the flowers match beautifully.
It's mighty hot in my craft room so not a lot of card making but I've made a mans card today.
Got a weekend craft event at the big garden center near me , free to sell any cards craft and old stamps , how good is that.
Big news with the house ....We have sold it and we are buying one in Chester with in the city walls , 5 mins walk from the River Dee and 3 mins to all the shops and pubs....can't wait.
Hope your ok , bit hot for your dancing I expect.
hugs. janex

Irene said...

A gorgeous card Beryl, with an adorable image.
luv
irene
xxxx

Pat said...

This is lovely Beryl, gorgeous image and beautiful colours.

Pat xx

Sarah said...

Such a gorgeous card Beryl, I love the image and pretty papers. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week for our Fur & Feathers challenge x

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Beryl, I love your image and matching flowers - I think Giraffes are my favourite animals, they are so graceful.
Pauline
x

Michelle J M said...

Oh I do love that Giraffe! Look at that cute face and beautiful lashes! Your flowers match beautifully too. Michelle x

craftimamma said...

Oh I do love your coordinating flowers Beryl and the giraffe image is great. My son's partner would love this as she adores giraffes.

Hugs
Lesley Xx