Well even though I've been hiding indoors to keep out of the hot sun - this week has flown by, as does every other week. So - time for a fresh challenge at CD Sunday and this week the theme is Dreams and Dragons - chosen by Sue T.
I have used Joanna Sheen's Enchanted Dreams CD ( and I know I'm not the only one) for the image and bp. I painted over the image with Maimeri glassy gel in a 'wavy' fashion which IRL gives a watery effect. Of course, this doesn't show up on the photo . The image isn't as dark as this either but the sun was so bright when I took the photo that I think my camera over compensated. No way could I get the true colours. I used a Memory box die on the top corner and a Fiskars punch to create the strip down the side. It's silver mirror card so that never helps when taking a photo. Ribbon from my stash, and the 'DREAM' stamp is a Sheena Douglass/Creative Expressions stamp, inked with Versamagic chalk ink - Sage - and clear embossed.
I hope you'll find time to join in this week - lots of scope with the theme - and if you do - please remember to give credit to the CD used in your creation.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx

12 comments:
Beryl this is gorgeous, a real fantasy image and the memory box die looks beautiful as is your design. Bit cooler here today with cloud and a breeze, quite refreshing. Have a good week.
Pat xx
Hi Beryl, wow this is a beautiful card.I love the image and I bet the watery effect looks even more stunning in real life.Love the wavy border and die cuts,they really complement the theme
Claire xx
I love this card Beryl, and this is one of my favorite images from the CD. I really like the die cut you've used in the corner too.
Sue x
This is beautiful Beryl, I love the image and I was going to ask about the lovely die so I will be searching Memory Box.
Hugs xx
Beautiful card beryl, I like the image, the sea swirl die cuts and the ribbon
Kevin xx
Great card, really like how you used the dies. It's been overcast her all day, enjoy your sunshine.
This is lovely Beryl and that Memory Box die fits the image beautifully. :-)
Jocelyn x
Oh Beryl this is so beautiful.
luv
Debby
what a beautiful image Beryl, i love that corner die, goes so well and reminds me of waves.
sue b xx
Great card Beryl. I love the 'wave' die - so much I tracked one down to purchase.
Hugs
Carol x
This is beautiful Beryl, such a gorgeous image and your die cut corner looks just like waves - fabulous attention to detail.
Pauline
x
Hope you are feeling a bit cooler now, Beryl. It's raining here, good steady rain giving the garden a lovely drink.
Your card is stunning, I have this CD, love Josephine Wall images. It works really well with that lovely memory box die.
Hugs Lisax
Post a Comment