Sunday, 30 June 2013

CD Sunday - Dance



Another Sunday - another fresh challenge from the CD Sunday team. I'll be back in a day or so after choosing my top three for the 'S' challenge. Lots of different takes on the theme and lots of lovely cards to choose from. Thanks to all those who entered.
My card for this weeks challenge - 'Dance' chosen by Carol - features a backing paper from the Paintbox Poppets CD - and the image if from the Paintbox Crisalis collection. Over the Memory box corner die I stuck some flowers I had made with my smallest retro flower punch - I had some over so stuck them down with just one layer to fill the empty space.I also added a Martha Stewart punched border along the bottom. I hope you'll find time to join us this week - always remembering to give credit to the CD used in your project - and I also hope I manage to get round to some blogs this week. I have no further travel plans in the near future except a day trip to Llandudno next Saturday.
Thanks very much for visiting today.

14 comments:

Christine said...

A beautiful card Beryl, so delicate. Love the flowers and the MS border punch.
Hugs xx

Wynn said...

Such a pretty card Beryl. I love the corner die cut. I don't have any of these but methinks they'll be on my evergrowing wish list soon. Thank you for visiting my blog and 'keep on dancing!!'
Wynn x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Beryl, I like the image the border and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Pat said...

Very pretty card Beryl, with such a beautiful image and lovely flowers. Have a good week.

Pat xx

Christine B. said...

A Beautiful card Beryl. I love that beautiful image, it's one of my favourites. Hugs x ChrisB

Juls said...

Beautiful!! Hugs Juls

craftimamma said...

What a beautiful image Beryl and I love how you used the flowers and corner die. The whole effect is really pretty.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Oooh Beryl - this is gorgeous - love the ballet dancer image, and the floral layout is fab.
Have a happy week - hugs, Sylvia xx
PS: sorry for the lack of Facebook interaction - haven't quite got to grips with it yet!!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely beautiful.
luv
Debby

brenda said...

Seeing your comment just now Beryl made me realise I had not seen a post from you recently and checking see you had this one yesterday and it didn't show on my dashboard, so not sure if the changes are kicking in.

Anyhow, love your beautiful ballet inspired card. The image looks rather like a Degas, we saw quite a lot of his work in the Louvre.

B x

Irene said...

Hello Bery, ooooooooooo I love your card, the image is absolutely stunning, so soft and gentle. I love how you have displayed the flowers.
luv
irene
xxxx

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Beryl, such a gorgeous image and pretty pastel colours.
Pauline
x

Michelle J M said...

I so love this image, so graceful and beautiful. A lovely card Beryl. Michelle x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card Beryl, I love your flowers you've added to this, they're beautiful.

Sue x