Sunday, 2 June 2013

Doggone Cute


It's time for another challenge at CD Sunday  and being the first of the month we have a new guest designer - Wynn - and a sponsor. This month it's Ooh La La who have kindly offered a CD (of the winners choice from their range) as a prize. The team have also been given a file of our choice to make a card with. I chose Jack Russell and above is the card I made from it. Both image and bp are from the Faithful Friends CD and the sentiment was done with my design runner.
Below is the card as it is now - after sticking everything to the base card upside down and the wrong way round to even make a tent fold card. Der! So -an easel card it is - with another of the backing papers and a sentiment by Crafter's Companion. Quite a large greeting so it doesn't get used that often but it fitted the rather large space on the base of the easel.



I'm looking forward to seeing your 'faithful friends' and please don't forget to use something from a CD and give that CD credit if you do join in.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx

21 comments:

Wendi said...

Gorgeous card Beryl, I loved this little fella he looked so cute
Wendi
x

Christine said...

Good choice of image Beryl and a super easel card. Sometimes 'accidents' happen and it all turns out ok.
Hugs xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is dog gone cute Beryl,I love the image and the paper.
Kevin xx

Riet said...

ohh Beryl,What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

brenda said...

I love it Beryl, how could I not because that terrier is adorable, not unlike on very close to home.

Hope you Sunday is a good one.

B x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a lovely expression this puppie has on his face, I love it.

Sue T x

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, looks good as an easel card. :)

starcyl said...

You kept that quiet about putting your topper on the wrong way but you've done well with the salvage of it.
I think this is one of the best images on the cd, so clean looking.
Jenny xx

Pat said...

Great card Beryl and the sentiment certainly fits the image - he is just so cute.

Pat xx

Wynn said...

Lovely image of the Jack Russel A lovely dog....my daughter used to have one....Toby....he was lovely. You've had fun making this card but we crafters are very versatile all mistakes can be put right and your final card proves it. It's beautiful.
Wynn x

pinky said...

Well it turned out a very happy accident Beryl, it looks gorgeous and what a great doggy image.

sue-b said...

It's lovely Beryl, just look at his expression, well whatever way you did your card it turned out perfectly.
sue xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Beryl, your Jack Russell image is adorable and I love the papers you have chosen - I'm glad I'm not the only one that makes upside down cards!
Pauline
x

Juls said...

Too cute!! Hugs Juls

Jules said...

Morning Beryl

A fabulous easel card .. .. and a great photograph of it too. I can never get a decent picture of mine.

That is one cute image and one I could have done with for an order the other week.

You asked who has the first tomato .. .. well I think you know the answer really. We will cut it in half and share. We do that with most things except for washing, ironing, cleaning .. .. hey just a minute .. I might eat it all myself come to think about it LOL!!

Hope you had a lovely weekend.

Love Jules xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

He is cute , jack Russell's are ace little dogs , love your easel card.
Enjoy the sun . janex

Margarets designer cards said...

Oh he's brilliant, love the image and great card.
Margaret

Michelle J M said...

Ah, he so cute! A lovely card, with super colours Beryl and I just love that sentiment. Michelle x

Carol said...

He is cute Beryl even if he isn't my favourite breed. There are a couple of very noisy ones next door.
Lovely card though.
Carol
xx

Mistys Mum said...

Adorable image - those appealing eyes - in card making there are never mistakes just happy accidents. x

Crafty Lark said...

Great easel card Beryl, I love the colours and super image. xx Flora