Sunday, 23 June 2013

S is for... Sexy Santa


Apologies for being a bad blogger this week. After my weekend away dancing I seem to have been playing catch up all week and have only just managed to keep up with the CD Sunday challenge entries. I'm away again this weekend visiting family so relying on a scheduled post again. 
It's my turn to choose the theme for this weeks CD Sunday challenge. I chose 'S is for....' and had it in mind to make a card with shoes on it - but then decided to make a re-start on my Christmas cards with a Santa one. The image is a digi from Sassy Design Studios, coloured with Promarkers and cut out with a Spellbinders die. It's back with a piece of green card cut with deckle edged scissors. The bp's are from a Docrafts Digital Designer CD - Forever Friends Timeless Christmas. The ribbon is from my stash. The sentiment is a Sheena Douglass stamp and I finished off the bare spaces with some nail heads. The photo is a bit blurry but it was taken when most of the daylight had disappeared - it's quite a sharp image IRL.
Hope you get a chance to join in and if you do - don't forget to give credit to the cd which has been used in your project.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx


11 comments:

Crafty Lark said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Beryl, so much fun. xx Flora

Jocelyn said...

Hi Beryl - nice to see you are getting ahead with Christmas cards - I must try and do the same. Love the touches of glitter to her santa outfit.
Jocelyn x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Beryl, I like the sassy image the papers and the frame.
Kevin xx

Juls said...

fun card! Hugs Juls

Wynn said...

What a great challenge Beryl and what a great take on it. Must say I'd forgotten about Santa. I love the sassy Santa Baby....made me smile
Wynn x

lisa said...

She's great, Beryl. Very Sexy. I know a few men who'd like this card at Christmas!!
Hope you are having a good weekend.
Hugs Lisax

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. Sounds like you are having a good time with your dancing. Have a good week.

Christine said...

She is definately a Saucy Santa Beryl, good choice of theme as it gives everyone a good selection for joining in with us. Great image and you have coloured her beautifully.
Hugs
Christine xx

Christine B. said...

Lovely card. I'm trying hard to think of Christmas. But not getting very far. Hugs x ChrisB

Pat said...

Great card Beryl, super image and colours. Hope you had a good weekend with your family.

Pat xx

craftimamma said...

This is a real fun card Beryl. Love the main image and the sentiment is perfect. Glad you're enjoying your dancing. I really do miss it but neither the feet or the knees can take it now sad to say.

Hugs
Lesley Xx