I missed the very first challenge from Sir Stampalot but have managed to get a card done for the current challenge which is 'Butterflies and Blossoms'.
I have used an Elusive Images stamp - coloured with Inktense pencils. I decoupaged the butterfly and some of the leaves.I also added another butterfly from the same set top right. I followed the poppy theme from the stamp and made some poppy blooms from a new punch that I bought at Port Sunlight. The paper used is some quite old Papermania paper, sprayed with Cosmic Shimmer spray. The flower centres are black punched card which I've then covered in black stickles. The flourish is white card - sprayed with Glimmer mist and then cut from a Sissix die.The bp is from a Graphicus Guild pack and the butterfly border is from a selection of punched borders sent to me by my Stateside friend - Martha. The card is just a tad under 8 x 8 - it had to be once I'd decided to use those poppies - which are quite large.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

24 comments:
Beryl its absolutely stunning, loving that gorgeous stamp set you have used and the gorgeous glimmer mist flowers. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month,hope you are keep well mrs.
Pinky
A beautiful card. I love everything about it, the poppy flowers are wonderful and the butterflies and butterfly border really set it all off.
Janet xx
Stunning card, love the stamp you used. Glad you managed to find a field of yellow. Have a good weekend. Anesha
Absolutely stunning card Beryl, love everything about it, the gorgeous butterflies and the beautiful poppies. Fab.
Pat xx
gorgeous Beryl I have these stamps and havent used them in ages, really beautiful card, Have a great weekend.
Christine x
What a gorgeous card Beryl.
Hugs Riet.xx
Hi Beryl
I love it. Poppies really are one of my favourite wild flowers and the whole feel of your card is right up my street.
It's good to see you at Stampalot Challenge and thank for sharing your lovely card with us this month.
B x
Beryl, this is very pretty!! I love the flowers and the butterflies are beautiful!! :)
Oh wowzer Beryl this is one beautiful piece of work those flowers the butterflies and the main image are well...WOW those colours this is totally fabby.
Hugs
Lorraine x
HI Beryl, I love your card! The flowers are lovely and those butterflies are fabulous!
Great card It looks beautiful with all the glimmer mist , thanks for joining us at sir stampalot challenge this month and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca
Hi Beryl,
Your card is beautiful! I love the stamp you have used. It's one of the first stamps I bought and is very special to me.
Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x
Hiyaaa Beryl
Oooh great to be back visiting again!
Love love your card, it's just beautiful all the images together are perfect, love the decoupaged butterfly too...
Hopr you are well and Leo too!
hugs
Dawn
xx
This card is beautiful Beryl. Those butterflies are so beautifully coloured and I love the shimmer you have added. The poppies are gorgeous too and so realistic.
Good luck with the challenge.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
stunning card, Beryl! I love the poppies and your colouring is lovely Thanks for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot and good luck!
Hi Beryl
Loving your card.
The butterflies and your poppies are really beautiful.
The poppies should be out in my garden before too long.
Love Jules xx
Beryl this card is absolutely beautiful.
Janette
I love your choice of image and the design and finishing touches, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Stunning work Beryl, love the punched poppies and the way you have used glinner mist on this card.
Morning Beryl
Your card is stunning, beautiful and so elegant. I love every element about it. The Poppy punch is perfect as is your card.
luv
irene
xxxx
On the blog hop really but wow had to comment on this - it's just gorgeous.
Ann xxx
This is just fabulous! I love the poppies & butterflies. kxx
Another gorgeous card. x
Beryl,
You really are fantastic. I love these poppies and butterflies and the border fits in nicely. Wonderful colors and design.
Love, Martha
Post a Comment