Friday, 7 May 2010

Crafty Ann's Challenge #14 and News of a Special Event



The them for Crafty Ann's challenge this time is 'Anything Goes'. This means you can enter the challenge with a project you have made using your own ideas, colours, techniques - anything goes in fact.
I do hope you join in for this challenge and also read to the bottom of this post to find out about the next challenge which will be a little different.
For my card this time I've used Crafty Ann's Armchair stamp, printed and coloured with Promarkers and used a Cuddly Buddly image (also coloured with Promarkers) to sit upon it. Behind the image is a piece which has been Cuttlebugged and lightly inked then matted onto a Nestie shape. The bp is from my stash and the MS punched border courtesy of my friend Martha who lives in the states. The flowers in the corner are from Crafty Ann's Blossom sheet and the sentiment is computer generated.
As usual Ann will be giving away a prize to one lucky entrant.

Don't forget to join us for the next challenge on 21st of May because we have our very first BLOG HOP to celebrate the launch of something new at Crafty Ann's but you'll have to wait until the 21st for that bit - but there are prizes to be won on every blog so don't forget to put the date in your diary!"

Thanks for visiting today.
Beryl xx

19 comments:

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

love that image and the purple dp I have in green. super card. janex

Riet said...

So beautiful card Beryl.

Hugs Riet.xx

craftimamma said...

Great card Beryl. She looks very comfy in her big armchair! I love the punched border at the top too, it looks like a curtain swag.

Hope I bump into you at Port Sunny tomorrow.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Totally gorgeous Beryl - love the colours, although that won't surprise you :o)
This is a very elegant little lady and she is obviously at home on the chair. Wonderful work.
Ann x

Beryl K said...

Great card Beryl, love the image and the bp
Beryl x

Janet said...

That chair looks mighty comfy! Lovely colours.

Janet xx

Juls said...

This is fab!! Love the scallop details and the embossed details! Just fab! Hugs Juls

Martha said...

Beryl, A really great card...very relaxed and the message is making me wonder what it says inside. That MS border is a nice addition. I will try to post a card to this, if I can figure it out.

Hugs, Martha

pinky said...

I love your card Beryl, great little scene, you know I'm a scene freak, so this is right up my street. Sorry I am such a lazy mare when it comes to posting links so here is the link for the fairy colouring pages.
Pinky

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Beryl can I first thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. I just love, love your design on this one that chair looks so comfortable I wish I had one lol..for me...love the colours and image so lovely.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Doreen said...

A fabulous card Beryl.xxx

PixieHouse Creations said...

Beautiful card Beryl, love the lady in the chair,doesnt she look at home!!
Wendy x

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Beryl, love the layout, the flowers and the papers too.

Pat xx

having a {me} day said...

A fabulous piece of work. I love the cuttlebugged background and those flowers! Fab. kxx

Crafting Queen said...

Fab card Beryl, love the image on the sofa and the embossing. Anesha

Davi said...

Hi Beryl, Thanks for stopping by. I love your card, the great texture and the punched borders that our "shared" friend Martha sent you! :)

Irene said...

Hello Beryl

What a gorgeous card, I love the cuttling and your design papers are gorgeous.

luv
irene
xxxx

Cheryl said...

Lovely card! I would love to curl up in that comfy looking chair.

brenda said...

Hi Beryl

This is a nice image, useful for something a bit different and great effect created by the decoupaging.

Hope all is well with you.

B x