The challenge this week over on the Bah Humbug blog is 'Snowflakes'. The bp is from the Artylicious cd
Season's Greetings. There are snowflakes all over the paper but the colours are graduated and it doesn't show up too clearly on here. The image is a digi by Delicious Doodles and while I was getting the link for this post I just saw some others that I'm gonna have to go back and buy. The border down the side was made using an MS border punch, edged with Stream Adirondack inkpad and some black ribbon added down the middle. The snowflake in the corner was made using some glitter card and a Wizard die.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

19 comments:
Stunning card Beryl beautiful image and love that punch down the side and great colour.
Christine x
Gorgeous card Beryl, I love that image. Looks like a lot of us are using this paper :)
Beryl x
Beautiful card Beryl, such a tranquil feel with that lovely image and those delicate colours
Claire xx
Hi Beryl
oh lovely card very classy, luv the image, fabby layout, sue,x
This is lovely Beryl and what a stunning digi image. Love the colours too.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Fab card, love the image. Debs xx
Super image. Just love it. Very pretty card - one to keep.
Janet xx
Hello Beryl
Oh what can I say but stunning, elegant and gorgeous. The reindeer are fabulous , I must check out this site. And your backing paper - just perfect.
Thank you so much for entering in our latest challange.
luv
irene
Bah! Humbug!
Beryl that is absolutely beautiful, the cool blues and minimislist feel to the card just add to the richness of that gorgeous image.
Pinky
Hi Beryl
Beautiful .. .. great image and perfect colour choices.
Love Jules xx
Beautiful subtle paper is a perfect backdrop for this stunning image. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug! this week.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Bah! Humbug! DT
wow this is just beautiful!!! I love the image and the gorgeous soft colours!! Hugs Juls
Oh WOW, Beryl! Just stunning. Love those gorgeous colours. That image is just fabulous. So effective. keeleyxx
Hi Beryl
lovely card, love the soft background and the deer image.
janex
Oh what a delightful card Beryl.
luv
Debby
Being from where it snows A LOT, this card has the real feel of winter because of the soft blue color and the graduated snowflakes. The deer are majestic looking as they listen for danger on a cold winter night. Great card and the punched design goes perfectly.
Love and hugs, Martha
oh wow what an amazing image. No I mustn't - oh well I might just go and have a peak - no harm in looking! LOL
Great card - the border works fantastically and pulls the whole design together.
Thanks for finding the time to join us again. Love to see your entries.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug DT
Absolutely gorgeous Beryl, so delicate and graceful. That's a lovely snowflake.
Wanda
So pretty....... : )
Post a Comment