I don't often get the chance to make a new baby card but my friend's daughter is due any day now and we know it's a boy so I've made this card for them and I'm also entering the new
CD Sunday challenge for the first time. The theme this week is 'Baby Talk' so this card should fit the bill. The CD I have used is Joanna Sheen's Precious Petals for the backing paper which is printed onto Conqueror paper. The MS punched border down the side is one strip of the bp over one strip of vellum - both inked lightly with pale blue ink. The image is a
Sketching Stamper digi stamp - coloured with pencils, cut out with a Wizard die and lightly inked while stil in the die. The flowers are made from Nellie Snellen punches and the sentiment is a Rubbadubbadoo magnetic stamp - embossed in gold ep.
Thanks very much for visiting today.
Beryl xx
24 comments:
Beautiful card Beryl,love the pram image, i am sure your friends daughter will love it.
Babs x
Super card Beryl, I'm sure your friends daughter will love it. Gorgeous heart edge punch.
Pat xx
Gorgeous card Beryl,
Beryl x
Ooh that is a fabulous card Beryl - just love that pram.Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.Tess x
Beautiful, such fresh colours and I love that pram
Claire xx
What a beautiful card Beryl - love it. Thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge this week.
Beryl this is just gorgeous and she will treasure it.
Max x
This is just lovely, I have got that image and have still to use it so thanks for the inpiration! Good to see you joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
Stunning card Beryl, love that old fashioned pram, the rolls royce of prams!
Pinky
Super image, Beryl and a very lovely card. Love the heart punched border - (note to self MUST GET!)
Janet xx
Hi Beryl
beautiful card, lovely image, great design hun, sue,x
Ohhh wowwww Beryl,what a beautiful card,i love your image and colours.
Hugs Riet.xx
This is lovely Beryl. Nice to see a traditional pram as well.
Beautiful card
Ann x
Oh wow you must tell me where you got that image I love it, I had one of those prams and they where the best, great when you where shopping, Beautiful card love the colours and the punch down the side.
Christine x
This is fabulous love the pram image.Thank you so much for sharing it with us at CD Sunday.xxx
Gorgeous card Beryl, love the pram, reminds me of the 70's when this type was popular.
Loving your MS puch border and perfect flower choice. Thanks for joining us on CD Sunday this week.
Christine x
Your friend's daughter is bound to love this card Beryl. It's beautiful! That pram reminds me of the lovely Silver Cross pram I had when my son was born.
Lesley Xx
Gorgeous, sweet card Beryl.
Luv
Debby
Just beautiful Beryl, I love this pram image (it reminds me of the pram I had)
Thanks for joining in with CD Sunday.
This is so gorgeous!! Love this image, such a fab vintage feel!!!! Hugs Juls
Adorable card Beryl. Love the punched flowers. Have a great day.
Anesha
hi Beryl
Thanks for the link, been and got it, hopefully on a card soon.
Thanks
Christine x
A beautiful Baby card Beryl - love this pram image. Fabulous!
Hugs, Sylvia xx
Beryl,
Love the image on this Baby Boy card. Just ever so sweet and the hearts on the side make it sweeter still. I think this is just so special that the new mom will put this one in the new baby book for a keepsake for sure.
Hugs, Martha
Post a Comment