Saturday, 3 April 2010

Rainbow Lady's Challenge #97


Rainbow Lady's challenge this week is 'Through the Window'. She wants to see a window of some sort on our creations and I have used this stamp by Serendipity. I've coloured it with Lyra watercolours and cut it out with a Nestie die.The bp is from Graphicus and the MS border courtesy of my friend Martha. The flower is punched from a Nellie Snellen punch and the leaves a Leone  punch.
Thanks very much for visiting today.
Beryl xx

26 comments:

Claire said...

What a beautiful card Beryl, love the image and your colouring is fab,
claire xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Beryl,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Juls said...

so beautiful!! I love the real vintage image and the gorgeous colours and the fab paper lace detail!! such a stunning creation!! Hugs Juls

Rainbow Lady said...

I think you should use this stamp more as it has made a gorgeous card Beryl. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, lovely stamped image and colouring. Great boarder as well. Happy Easter. Anesha

starcyl said...

Such a lovely card, agree with Cynthia you should use it more often and your colouring is fab.

Jenny x

Jules said...

Hi Beryl

Lovely to hear from you on my blog.

Life has been very busy for me so I am enjoying a relaxing Easter break. I hope you are ok.

Loving your card. That detailed stamp is gorgeous and must have taken a lifetime to colour.

Don't envy me being able to tie a nice bow .. .. it is purely luck. It only happens to turn out neatly if it is decent ribbon in the first place. LOL!!!

Have a good Easter Beryl.

Love Jules xx

ElizabethR said...

gorgeous card Beryl, what a lovely stamp. Elizabeth xxx

pinky said...

Now who would live in a house like this lol remember that tv show? I wish I did, my pots outside are miserable lol. Gorgeous image for your card Beryl. Happy Easter to you.
Pinky

craftimamma said...

I'd say this fits the challenge perfectly Beryl. Love your watercolouring!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Doreen said...

What an adorable card the image is beautifully coloured,and the layout superb.xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Beryl
Gorgeous card love the colour, and the colouring is superb, love those leaves, just love it all.
Christine x

Ann said...

This is a lovely card Beryl. I haven't plucked up the courage to enter any challenges yet, maybe one day.
Ann xx

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Beryl, love your colouring on this super image. Love your punched flower too.

Pat xx

Janette said...

A lovely card Beryl, the stamp is lovely and beautifully coloured in too.
Janette

Sue said...

Hi Beryl
gorgeous card luv the image, beautiful colouring, great layout, sue,x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

A fabulous card, I love the image, I have a thing about nice doorways, so inviting.
enjoy your easter. janex

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, elegant card Beryl.
luv
Debby

lisa said...

Gorgeous Beryl. I think I'd like to live there.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Lisax

Davi said...

Beryl, this is a beautiful card. I love the pretty green dp, the lovely image that you colored beautifully, and all the wonderful imbellies. :)

Martha said...

Beryl, You always have such lovely images. This window with the green shutters and the coordinating colored BP is really stunning. I love windows and have a nice sentiment for inside, but not any windows as pretty as this! The Martha Stewart lace border adds a really sweet touch. Wonderful card!

Hope your Easter was lovely!

Hugs, Martha

craftybren said...

Such a peacful card Beryl

Beryl K said...

Some fabulous cards since my last visit Beryl, am trying to play catch up. This one is stunning too
Beryl x

having a {me} day said...

Oh WOW! I love windows and this one is no exception. Gorgeous card! keeleyxx

Ann Whitfield said...

Really lovely Beryl

Ann x

Janet said...

Lovely card Beryl. Such a peaceful scene, beautifully coloured.

Janet xx