I know I keep apologising for being a bad blogger lately but this week it's going to be for a very good reason. I'm off to stay with Terrie tomorrow and on Saturday we are going to a Sheena Douglass workshop. Several Rainbow friends are going too so it will be great to meet them as well as Sheena. I had hoped to get round to everyone this evening but I've spent most of it sorting out OH's laptop for him. What's he going to do when this place is sold and I'm not there anymore to sort it out for him I wonder.
Have a good week all - I'll report when I get back.
Beryl xx
10 comments:
Hi Beryl
Have a brilliant time catch you when you get back, thanks for your lovely comments.
Christine x
Have a wonderful time Beryl, I'm looking forward to hearing all about it
Claire xx
Have a fantastic time.
Ann xxx
Hope you have a fab time all of you, I know you will.
Chester Zoo is great you can spend all day there, tiring though, my pics don't do it justise . The enclosures are huge and every thing is linked via bridges and themed to Continents, Asia etc. We love it.
have fun. janex
Safe journey Beryl, see you on Saturday
Christine xx
Will let you of then, lol, have great time Beryl, sue,x
Well this sounds really exciting Beryl, how lovely to meet up with your blogging buddies as well as the wonderful Sheena!
I hope you have a wonderful time sweetie.
Have a great time Beryl. I am very envious as I know you pick up loads of tips and inspiration.
Janet xx
Oh Beryl. A workshop with the wondeful Sheena. I am so envious. I hope you have a wonderful time I and want to hear all about it when you get back.
Lisax
Have fun. Anesha
Post a Comment