Welcome to Crafty Ann's 12th challenge. This time the subject is 'Let the sun shine in'. This can be interpreted however you like. I've chosen to use Crafty Ann's Chimenea digi stamp -with summers like the ones we've been getting lately I think every house (with a garden) should have one. I've coloured the image with pastel pencils and stamped a frame with tapestry stamps. The bp is from my stash and the peach cuttlebugged piece is from Crafty Ann's Abstract Pastels collection of papers. The flower is a mixture of punched and bought layers and the sentiment is computer generated.
I hope you'll be able to join in and don't forget - there's a chance to win some of Crafty Ann's goodies.
Thanks very much for visiting today.
Beryl xx

24 comments:
Beryl that is simply lovely, it all goes together so well
Lovely card, great bit of embossing. Have a lovely weekend. Anesha
Hi Beryl,
Beautifully crafted card. I lov ethe flowers round the top and sides of the image. I love the embossing.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Beautiful Beryl, love the colour combo, your colouring is perfect
Beryl x
Hi Beryl
gorgeous card, great image fabby embossing panel, sue,x
Your colouring of this is fantastic Beryl - you've given it real dimension and the pastel pencils have done a beautiful job in your hands. I love how you've framed the image with the little tapestry stamps, it makes me think of a pergola.
Ann x
Love the image Beryl and agree we should all have one if we're lucky enough to have a patio. Might put that on my birthday wish list for next month!
Beautiful card and I think it fits the challenge beautifully.
Have a good weekend!
Hugs
Lesley Xx
This is such a lovely card Beryl, those tapestry stamps are perfect around your oval and the colour palette is just beautiful.
When I saw your card on there this morning it made me smile, great take on teh challenge Beryl and it makes such a beautiful card. Hugs
pinky
A lovely card Beryl with a gorgeous summery feel.
Janette
The frame with tapestry stamps really sets the image off - a nice touch. The colour scheme is very pretty.
Janet xx
Lovely card Beryl,your flower is so nice.
Babs x
Hi Beryl,
This is a lovely card. The pinks and soft colors seem to soothe the soul, don't they. Great image and well done. You are going to have to teach me how to do computer generated BP. Yours always matches so well and is so soft.
Hugs, Martha
A gorgeous card Beryl.xxx
this is gorgeous!! Love the colours and the embossed detail!! Hugs Juls
Great card, and just about sums up our summers, lol.
Hugs Shelley xx
Lovely card. The colours work so beautifully together.
Hugs
Sandra x
Really beautiful, Beryl.
I love the soft colours.
x
hi beryl
i always wanted a chiminea, they are so attractive and warming. lovely card. janex
This is really lovely Beryl. Love the colours and the layout. Truely a summer vision. Cathy xxxx
Gorgeous card - the colours are fabulous!
Thank you for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog!
Hugs
Leanne
xx
Gorgeous card.
Jane xx
Beautiful card...the image is one of those wonderful one that take you there and the embossing and flower goes so perfectly with it!!
Beautiful card...the image is one of those wonderful one that take you there and the embossing and flower goes so perfectly with it!!
Post a Comment