I really didn't want to miss another week of
Rainbow Lady's challenge so this is a card that has been waiting in the wings - so to speak. The challenge this week is Trees and as it's Wednesday afternoon already and I've only just got round to checking the challenge - I haven't time to start afresh - a pity really as I've got loads of tree stamps - some of them never having seen any ink. Anyway - this image is a Hobby Art stamp which has been coloured with watercolours. I then sprayed the image with Glitter spray. The bp is Funky Fairies and it's printed onto Conquerer paper - which has a lovely sheen to it.
We had a terrific time at the Kettering workshop on Saturday - Sheena was lovely and it was great to see her working close up. There were several other Rainbow Friends there too so it made the day even more special.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
20 comments:
glad you had a great time Saturday, knew you would.
this card is wonderful, i just love that scene, so inviting and beautiful. janex
Beautiful card Beryl, so serene looking. Your watercolouring is perfect
Beryl x
this is just gorgeous!! Love the scene and those beautiful greens! Hugs Juls
Lovely card, lovely scene. Glad you had a great time. Anesha
Wonderful Beryl so clear and simple and very nice. Would be lovely to be there in real life. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x
Hi Beryl
aww lovely card, very peaceful looking, sue,x
Just gorgeous Beryl.xxx
Howdy stranger lol, hope you are keeping well. Loving this card Beryl, such a beautiful image, gorgeous colouring, looks like a little framed painting! Hugs
Pinky
Beryl, what a gorgeous card. Please to hear you had a lovely time at Sheena's workshop in Kettering. I think I heard the laughter 30 miles down the road!!! Best wishes, Kym xxx
Beryl, this is a gorgeous card. Your watercolours are fab, I love it
Christine x
This card is beautiful Beryl. I love the image and the various soft greens. It really looks like this time of year.
Sounds like you had a wonderful time at the weekend. Lucky you.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Wonderful card Beryl love that image and your colouring is fabulous the scene has a very calming look to it I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Beryl...You were missed, but so glad you had a wonderful time while away. This card is so soft and absolutely spectacular. The spray sheen over it doesn't show much, but I will bet it is wonderful in real life. I have been sick with a bad head cold for two LONG weeks. I'm tired of resting and tired of being sick and coughing.
Hugs, Martha
Beryl, Your card is so lovely and serene!! You have executed it beautifully!!
Glad you could make it this week at Rainbow Lady's Challenge!!
Hugs
Ujjwal
Wonderful card Beryl, love the serene image.
luv
Debby
What a beautiful card Beryl, with such a serene image. I'm feeling quite calm now lol!
Hi Beryl
Had my eye on this stamp and think you have made my mind up for me because I love what you have done with it.
Sounds like the workshop was fun, Sheena is so inspirational.
B x
Hello Beryl
This is so beautiful, serene and gorgeous. I love your backing paper. A fabulous scene and your little touch of blue is the perfect finish.
luv
irene
xxxx
Love this card Beryl - it looks so tranquil. Tess x
Great card Beryl,your watercolouring is superb! after seeing this it has reminded me that i have this stamp or one similar!!
thanks for lovely comment on my blog.all is well with us thanks,very busy with fostering and also wedding stationary orders.hope your ok love?
take care
Wendy xx
Post a Comment