Tuesday, 23 September 2008

Tanda's Challenge - Summer

I really didn't want to miss this week on the Tanda challenge as I'm going away for week on Thursday. The challenge is Summer - and for me it's flowers so I hope this card fits the bill. It's one of the first stamps I ever bought and I still love it. It's coloured with Lyra crayons and the envelope and backing was made from paper I got in a magazine.
Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx

10 comments:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is fabulous Beryl! Hope you enjoy your trip! Thanks for joining in with the Tanda Teaser!

Beryl K said...

That is a stunning card Beryl, the colours are gorgeous
Beryl x

Ann Whitfield said...

A gorgeous card Beryl - my favourite colours too. Have a fabby time while you're away.
Ann x

Phree said...

Beautiful card, I love lupins and have loads in the garden. Have a safe trip and enjoy your visit to Ally Pally - don't spend too much...haha ;)

Sam Woodruff said...

Very Beautiful!!! Hurry back and enjoy yourself. Hugs

Sammie said...

I adore this card. My absolute favourite colours. You must have had your work cut out this week monitoring all those sketch challenge cards. Thanks for your lovely comments on mine and enjoy your week away. "See" you when you get back.
Love,
SammieJay xxx

CraftyC said...

What a lovely card, I'm off to Ally Pally too!!
Clairex

Carol said...

Lovely card nice warm colours
TFS:)

Unknown said...

Great stamp. The softness of the colouring you've done really makes it look pretty.

Unknown said...

Great stamp. The colouring you've done makes it look so pretty.