Wednesday, 10 September 2008

Friday Sketchers 18

I'm having another go at a sketch challenge this week. It's for Friday Sketchers - sketch 18. Sticking with the Christmas theme to help me on the way I've used a greeting and backing paper from Artylicious Season's Greetings, some holographic card, (Oh how I need some round nestabilities - I'm rubbish with scissors) and a little Tilda coloured with pro markers and crayons, then glittered over the trimmings on her outfit. The parcels in the corner were from a magazine last Christmas and the sentiment at the top (Got Snow? but it doesn't show in the photo') is part of some blog candy I got earlier this year from Chrissie.

Thank you for visiting.

Beryl xx

10 comments:

Chrissie said...

Great challenge card Beryl and a help towards all those xmas cards we all have to do!

Phree said...

Lovely card, I hear ya about those nestabilities - cutting out circles with scissors is practically impossible, nesties are on my wish list too!

Anne said...

Lovely card Beryl. Feel sorry for poor Tilda as she looks as if she's freezing! x

Annie said...

love this Tilda - really glitzy card. Love it.

Ann xxx

Ann Whitfield said...

Lovely card and great take on the sketch Beryl
Ann x

Anonymous said...

Really pretty christmas card, Tilda looks so cute! Thanks for joining us at FS.

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Great christmas card!! Love the little packages, and all the glittering!! Thanks for playing with my sketch at FS!!! Love from Holland,
Jacqueline

Carol said...

LOVE IT soo glitzy and stylish

TFS
:)

Jackie said...

Lovely selection of work :)

Beryl K said...

Another great challenge card Beryl, I've got a lot of catching up to do
Beryl x