This card is for the TandaStamps challenge this week to make a card reflecting Indian Culture.I don't know who made the elephant stamp as it's one of the images I stamped when staying with my niece. It's was stamped onto a heavy gray card and has been coloured with twinkling H2O's and the elephant's skin given a bit of sparkle with a Sakura Stardust pen. The backing paper is from my Graphicus Guild pack and the bit at the top is some pearl paper that I've had for yonks. It's finished off with peel offs as I'd run out of inspiration. (It feels like a bit of a cheat to use peel offs these days but they do give a nice edge to the "arch" shape.)
Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx
9 comments:
Fab card Beryl. I thought you might like to know that your elephant is also Glenda's work! It's from the "Paisley Elephant" themeplate by Elusive Images - put in a search for "Paisley Elephant" on the Graphicus site and you will find it.
This card is gorgeous Beryl...Peel offs just give you more time to make another. Hugs
Very effective card - love it.
ann xxx
Fantastic card Beryl, but then I'm biased as I love elephants. x
Lovely to see the effects of this stamp. Will have to hunt to see where I can get it as I have a friend who is mad about elephants. I love the colouring, very well done.
Lovely card again Beryl, It's one of Glenda's stamps I've got it. I first saw it as a wood mounted on one of Glenda's very early C+C progs with Alan & Barry. I think she now has it on an unmounted sheet. Thanks for your good wishes
Beryl x
Such a lovely card Beryl with a real "feel" of India and perfect for this challenge.
I thought this was one of Glenda's stamps, but I may be wrong.
A great card Beryl - I know what you mean when you say that peel off sometimes feel a bit of a cheat, but I think they still have a place sometimes and they work really well here.
Ann x
Hi Beryl, yes that stamp is from graphicus....I love it too!
regards
sue
Post a Comment