Monday, 15 September 2008

Leaves

The challenge from Rainbow Lady this week was to use leaves in your creation. This gave me a good chance to use up these images which have been stamped and embossed waiting to go for ages. They have been coloured with Artquest Brilliant Gold. I keep forgetting that I've got these palettes since getting my Lyra crayons but I must use them more often as they act very much like H2O's. The backing paper, which is double sided, is used for both the card and behind the leaves, is from my stash.
Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx

6 comments:

Phree said...

That's gorgeous Beryl, very classy.

Chrissie said...

How lovely Beryl and this is just perfect for Cynthia's challenge, well done.

Sammie said...

I really like the overall effect of the repeated design. I think this is a very elegant card. The beauty is in the simplicity and the colurs work so well.
Love,
SammieJay

Leann Chivers Craft said...

Beautiful card, I'm sure the shimmer from the H2o's is amazing

L x

Beryl K said...

Great card Beryl, love the colours definitely Autumn. Very classy card
Beryl x

Rainbow Lady said...

Perfect card for the challenge BEryl and thise images are lovely. Thanks for playing
Love Cynthia x