I thought I'd make a Christmas card for the Friday Sketcher's challenge. It will be one less for later. The text card is from my stash and the straight pieces are some photo paper put through the swiss dots cuttlebug folder. It's not being wasteful - it was a piece that was too small to be able to print on. The bauble stamp I've had for a while and I can't remember where it came from and the Father Christmas stamp is from a set of six little stamps - again - can't remember where from. The bauble was coloured with Sakura stardust pens and the Father Christmas with Superpoints.Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx
11 comments:
Lovely card Beryl, putting me to shame as I've no Christmas cards done - yet!!! x
Fab Christmas card, love that bauble stamp.
Beautiful card, really christmas. Lovely image with the snowman. Love the embossedpannels and the white ribbon. Thanks for joining FS!! Love from Holland,
Jacqueline
Lovely card Beryl. From Summer to Winter with nothing in between lol
Beryl
This is a great colourful christmas cars love the image
Hugs Jacqui x
very wonderful card !!!
Great card Beryl, love the snowman image. I haven't even started christmas cards yet, so well done on getting on with it.
Lovely work Beryl ! ( and I mean ALL the cards you've been making...x )
Love the bauble, Beryl, great card.
Beautiful card Beryl and thank you for visiting my blog.
Lorraine x
What a great idea to save scraps of photo paper for a different texture. Hope your playing card challenge is coming on well. I'm looking forward to seeing it. Thanks for your lovely comments on mine.
SammieJay
Post a Comment