This card is for the Friday Sketchers challenge number 19. The blue sky backing paper is from Kanban and the spotty paper is from my stash. The cuttlebugged piece was sent to me by Ann and the Edwin image is backed onto maroon card and coloured with pro markers. I then chalked the space around him. The greeting at the bottom is a Cuddly Buddly stamp and the number 12 was punched from the same spotty paper and using my cuttlebug alphabet dies. The 12 was then mounted onto a circle of maroon card punched from the same card backing the image. This card will go to one of my grandsons who is 12 next month.Thank you for visiting.
Beryl xx
12 comments:
it´s a wonderful and so cute wintercard ... looks very pretty.
I am sure he is going to love it -tho' I wonder how often he helps sweep up the leaves LOL! I can say that because we never sweep ours up! We enjoy watching them litter the grass too uch and swirl away in the wind. Great colour scheme.
SammieJay
P.S Have just added you to my blogroll so I can get here more easily. Hope that's ok with you.
SJ xxx
Beautiful card! Love your colouring!
Hugs, Tanya
This is lovely Ann one of the nicest cards I've seen for this particular sketch
Ann x
What a great card Beryl, I'm sure your grandson will just love it!
Fabulous card Beryl, I'm sure your grandson will love it.
Beryl x
This is great Beryl. I have been looking at all your work...simply gorgeous x
Lovely card Beryl - thanks for the mention! xx
Cute card, fab colouring in on the stamped image.
Fabulous card, love the Edwin image. Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole ;-)
Yoo hoo. Congrats on the Rainbow Lady sketch. Looking forward to getting my teeth into it.
Love,
SJ
Post a Comment