Tuesday, 21 October 2008

Ribbon/Child's Card

It seems ages since I last posted and I must apologise to everyone whose blogs I normally visit for my absence and lack of input. I thought that when the OH went away I'd be on here all the time but the chance to have some time completely to myself took precedence. I haven't enjoyed such peace and solitude for many years. It was wonderful.
I have made some cards - specifically some 25th anniversary cards and a few birthday cards but I thought I really must get back into the swing of things with the challenges. This is a simple card which I hope will fit in with Tanda Stamps challenge to make a card for a child and with Rainbow Lady's challenge to use ribbon. There's not much to say about it really. A Cute Companions stamp - a peel off and a bit of ribbon. It's layered onto a two tone card which was from a Dawn Bibby set. I'll try to be more adventurous next week.
Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx

8 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

This is a real cutie Beryl. Glad you are back again and thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is just lovely - such a cute image! Thanks for joining us at the Tanda Teaser this week!

Anne said...

So glad to hear you enjoyed your 'me' time. Your card is lovely, the simple ones are the best. Nice to see you back in blogland x

Ann Whitfield said...

Ahh - it's lovely Beryl - who cares about adventurous? It reflects your peaceful time - lovely! Great to have you back
Ann x

Annie said...

yeah nice to see you back and what a great card. A sort of jump for joy type thing.

Ann xxx

RubyMay said...

Yay...welcome back Beryl ! I'm glad you enjoyed your time out but soooo glad you are back again x
This card is really cute...I love the little mouse...gorgeous.
Hugs..RubyMay x

Crafting Queen said...

Glad you are back. This is a sweet card.

Phree said...

Aw, that's sweet,and beautifully coloured.