I just found out about this fairly new challenge site from Ann . It's called the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge. It's a sketch card and I've used a set of matching papers that I have in my stash. The text stamp is from Cuddly Buddly and is stamped in Teal Stazon. The Tilda stamp is a new purchase. She's coloured with a mixture of Pro Markers and chalks.Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx
7 comments:
Beryl your card is brill and the papers you have used are very nice. Love the colours you have used to colour Tilda in, this is one of my favourite stamps :) thanks for joining us SCSC this week, hope to see you again soon :) Donna x
Hello Beryl, so glad you made the SCSC, your card is beautiful and I love the colour combo. Thanks for joining in!
Clairex
wonderful card - love it
thanks for joining us this week on SCSC
hugs jane x
Aww Beryl this is stunning I love the SU papers and image it's a fab card thanks for joining us at SCSC hope you will join us again next week hugs Jill xx
Such a lovely card and i love this tilda stamp,thanks for joining us at SCSC:)
sue
xx
Great card - I did this sketch too. It was quite a good one to follow wasn't it. I love how yours turned out. brill!!
Ann xxx
Love this card Beryl and the soft colours are perfect
Ann x
Post a Comment