
This week Artygirlz set an open theme for their challenge so I've entered this little card. It's not very inventive I know but it's the first one I made using the Cute Companions CD from Crafters Companion. Very simply a mouse and butterflies from Jayne Nesterenko's Cute Companions stamps set, coloured with Lyra watercolours and stuck on the front of one of the scenes on the CD but at least it means I got one in this week.
Beryl xx
6 comments:
It's gorgeous Beryl love the sceneand how you have coloured the mouse.
Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.
crissi xx
Wow so wonderful and lovely card. Gorgeous.
It's lovely, restful and guaranteed to make anyone smile Beryl.
Ann x :)
Beryl, I think your little mouse is so sweet. Just because you haven't used stamps doesn't mean it's not inventive, I think it looks like a book illustration, lovely!
Wow this is lovely - so cute
Thought I had commented on this so apologies as I hadn't. I love the scene you have created it is so effective.
Love Cynthia x
Post a Comment