We've decorated yet another room this week which makes three rooms in just over three weeks. This time it was the lounge where I do all my crafting so everything had to be packed away and moved. It's mostly back now and I was determined to get one challenge card in so this is this afternoon's effort for Rainbow Lady's challenge - In the Garden. The background has been chalked and the cat is a Joanna Sheen stamp. The other stamps used are:- flower -Crafter's Companion, butterfly - Elusive Images and the birds - Caroline's.Thanks for looking.
Beryl xx
4 comments:
How can I have missed this gorgeous puss cat stamp??? I love this card Beryl well done. No apologies needed either, I shall be offline next week too as away. Glad all going well at home. Thanks for playing
Love Cynthia x
This is very nice card!
mine,
www.tiina38.vuodatus.net
Good to see you back Beryl, hope that's all your decorating done for a while! This card is lovely and just right for the challenge too.
Just went out to my back garden and found a cat asleep on my garden lounger. He had a little chat and stroke then went off through the garden fence to next door - just like your card.
Love Cynthia x
Post a Comment