
This week Rainbow Lady asked us to make a card using just pink, black and one other colour. I chose cream. The base card is black and the stamped image in the centre was stamped using black Stazon. The cream card was stamped with a small flower stamp from The English Stamp company using cinnamon Versacolour and then put through the cuttlebug and cut into squares. The pink card on the centre topper and the backing for the cream squares is the same card but coloured with the same pink ink used to stamp the flowers on it. The ribbon was white but has also been coloured with the same pink ink. The last touch was some pink glitter on the scrolls of the stamp.
Thanks for looking.
Beryl xx
5 comments:
This is a gorgeous card Beryl and anyone would be happy to receive it. Love the idea of the four squares too. Very pretty combination.
Thanks for playing again this week
Love Cynthia x
WOW! I love everything about this card Beryl, pattern, colours, cuttlebug embossing, ribbon, sparkle. It's just got everything as far as I'm concerned.
This must be one of the most elegant cards I've seen. I love the design and the stamp is just beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.
sammieJay
very elegant card love the cream with the black and pink and the embossing looks gorgeous also really like the layout. :)
I'm sorry Beryl - I could have sworn I'd already commented on this card! I think it's beauiful and very elegant and the colours are stunning
Ann x
Post a Comment