Monday, 26 May 2008

Christmas Angel


The challenge for Rainbow Lady this week was to make a Christmas card with an angel on it. I hope a little angel counts. She is a Crafter's Companion stamp, coloured with Artquest paints. The base card is a Kanban card, (the gold corners are the bits out of the cut out coloured with a Krylon pen).The top part of the window is sponged liquid chalks and the shading round the angel is dry chalks. I have put acetate between the card and the angel image to create the window effect.
Thanks for looking.
Beryl xx

4 comments:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Your Christmas Angel is fab Beryl!

Chrissie said...

What a very sweet card this turned out Beryl, dare I say...angelic?
Well done on the challenge even if it is far too early for christmas cards (I keep telling Cynthia but she just pays no attention!) ha ha.

Ann Whitfield said...

Beautiful Beryl
Ann x

Rainbow Lady said...

Fabulous effect you hae with the chalks Berly. I think she is a lovely angel too and the window is great.
Thanks for playing
Love Cynthia x