Saturday, 24 May 2008

Flowers in the Round


The Tanda Teaser this week is for 'Flowers in the Round'. I have used a Wendy Rhodes stamp, stamped in Stazon Stone Gray and coloured with watercolour pencils. I then stamped the image onto acetate and layed it over the watercoloured image. The peel offs on the corners and round the circle were gold but I used a black peel off pen to colour them. The base card is pearlised card from Crafters Companion.
Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx

4 comments:

Sheila said...

WOW.....and DOUBLE WOW Beryl!!!
Fantastic card.....thanks for joining in.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Oh wow Beryl - this is gorgeous!

Chrissie said...

Beautiful card Beryl in my favourite colours. The acetate looks fab and gives the whole card a feeling of delicacy, really lovely.

Ellen said...

beautiful the way you have coloured it and teh acetate gives it an extra umpff