
I thought this card would do for two challenges.
The Tanda Teaser - Word Play and the Mytimetocraftchallenge which is Furry Friends.
The cat stamp is from Joanna Sheen and the corner stamp is from Crafters Companion.
The mice are printed from a clip art CD that I have.
Thanks for looking.
Beryl xx
8 comments:
FAB card, what a great stamp. Thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge :o) Jo x
Aww cute card!! Thanks for doing our MTTC challenge this week xxx
A fabulous card Beryl and a great interpretation of the challenge
Ann x
Beryl, I think this card is just gorgeous. What a sweet little kitten and a very clever word play.
what a fun cute image and love the way you've put the card together with those mice
Gorgeous card Beryl.
Thanks for joining in.
This is purrfect! Love your word play! Thanks for joining in the Tanda Teaser and the My Time To Craft Challengethis week!
Great work! thanks for taking part in this weeks challenge.
Post a Comment