Thursday, 17 April 2008

Beaded Card



This week Rainbow Lady asked us to use beads. This is my card for the challenge. The background was done using torn paper and sponging ink onto it as demonstrated by Glenda Waterworth. The stamp, I confess, is not mine. It belongs to my niece. I took some impressions of it one time when she was visiting. The corner border is a Crafters Companion stamp and the beads are from a necklace that my friend gave me that she no longer has use for.

Thanks for looking.

Beryl xx

8 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Wow what a super card Beryl. The background looks so good and I just love the stamp. Well done on being first this week too. Thanks for joining in
Love Cynthia x

For the life of me said...

Beryl this card is lovely, love the colours xx

tracie said...

wow Beryl this is gorgeous, thanks for joining in on my Blog Candy - good luck :-)x

Ann Whitfield said...

Ooh Beryl you have made some stunning cards while I've been away! They are all fabulous. Love the gentle colours in this one
Ann x

CraftyC said...

A lovely card, the beads really finish it off!
Clairexx

Lavender Rose said...

This is beautiful. I love the sponged ink background, it compliments the lovely stamped lady perfectly.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is great love your bead idea!

Chrissie said...

What a stunning card Beryl, I love the colours you've used.