
This card is for the ArtyGirlz challenge to make your own background. The poppies are stamped onto my first attempt at working with alcohol inks. They didn't show up very well so I coloured them in with alcohol ink from the same set.The stamp is from Elusive Images. This card is going to be a Thank You (Diolch) card. I'm not too happy with this card but it's getting a bit late in the week to start again so I'm sending it anyway.
Thanks for looking.
Beryl xx
5 comments:
Wow so wonderful Card. Gorgeous. Love it.
Well you may not be very happy with this card Beryl, but I think it's just gorgeous and a lovely colour scheme too.
I don't want to argue with you Beryl so I think we'll have to agree to differ - I think this card is lovely, you've done a wonderful job with it!
congratulations on winning the Artygirlz prize too.
Ann x
Gorgeous card Beryl i love the the back ground it looks very delicate and the poppies look great to.
Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.
crissi xx
Just have to comment on this card at the same time. It is fabulous and well done with the inks. You will use them all the time now I am sure.
Don't understand why you don't like it but there you go lol
Well done on the prize too
Love Cynthia x
Post a Comment