Sunday, 13 April 2008

Straight as a Die


This is my effort for this weeks Tandastamps challenge 'Straight as a Die'. I needed a 'man' card this week so went for the football theme. The stripy paper is from Dawn Bibby a couple of years ago and the images stamped onto the stampboard are from Carfter's Companion.
The stampboard was coloured with Versa colour Royal Blue, stamped in Stazon Stone Grey, glazed with clear embossing powder and then mounted onto black and white mats. The base card is black.
Thanks for looking in.
Beryl xx

5 comments:

Vicki May said...

Great Man's card

Sheila said...

Well done Beryl. It's a fab card for a fella and you got the challenge spot on.
Thank you so much for taking the time to do it.
Sheila-x-

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is a perfect Man's card! Great to see you taking part in the Tanda Teaser again this week!

Hazel said...

I like this - I think the Tanda teaser is hard this week - well done

Rainbow Lady said...

Mmm what a good card Beryl and great colours. Love Cynthia x