
This is my card for the Papertake Weekly challenge All That Glitters. I used a medallion stamp which was one of my first purchases at the start of my card making and used the Eazi Box board to make the card shape. The card also has a matching box to go with it.
Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx
7 comments:
Wonderful. So brilliant card.
Love the colours on this one Beryl and the medallion is great.
Love Cynthia x
beautiful card, I love the colours and that stamp is fab :-)x
Check out my Birthday Blog Candy up for grabs
very elegant card, beautiful !!
Mandy
This is gorgeous, I love the colours you have used and the shape...always wondered how people made those lovely cards, didn't realise it was with a box scorer!
Great card! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x
A beautiful medallion card - I don't do these very often but oh I do love them!
Post a Comment